Awards

Followers

Thursday 14 February 2019

Love & Lace

Hello fellow crafters, I hope you are all enjoying a romantic Valentines day. I have a few Valentines projects to share with you over the course of this week. I haven't been able to share them until today as I didn't want the recipients to see them in advance.

The first project is a card made for my BIL to give to his wife.
I have made the card by layering strips of lace to form a background.
The sweet cherub image has a chipboard frame which I have painted white
I have also added other embellishments including some paper doileys, flowers, a chipboard flourish, string, ribbon, pearls, gems and a gorgeous pink pearl & diamante brooch.
I have decorated the inside of the card using some pretty pink lace effect papers and created a decorative blank oval framed space for a personal romantic message to be placed.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Frilly and Funkie Challenge - Let Me Count The Ways. (I have used 3 types of lace...well maybe more than 3 if i'm being honest!)
Moo Mania - Love is in the Air
The Paper Funday Challenges - Love With A Twist. Use the colors Red, Pink or White.

Thankyou for dropping by I look forward to visiting you to see your romantic creations. Have a Wonderful Valentines Day


6 comments:

  1. Rhis is precious! WOW! I am totally in awe of your fantastic creation! Thank you very much for jining us over at Moo Mania & More! Happy weekend!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a very beautiful and elegant card.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much romance in one card! I love ALL of those laces, doilies and die cuts all layered up into one amazing Valentine's Day card! I'm sure your sister in law was smitten! Thank you so much for sharing this in our Let Me Count the Ways challenge at Frilly and Funkie. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This creation is so lovely! Both inside and out! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope you will join us again! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and very romantic. Love all the lace, ribbons and fancy chipboard surrounding the cherub. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete