Awards

Followers

Saturday 17 June 2017

Summertime...at last!

 
 
Hi all!
I hope you are all enjoying the outdoors wherever you are. Here in the UK we are having a mini heatwave and I have been outdoors all day. My SIL and family all came over this afternoon and we have enjoyed a BBQ in the garden...great food & great laughs!
 
The card I want to share with you today is a summer themed Diorama featuring a Bikini Clad Tilda
 
 
I so enjoy making these types of card. I started by painting and stencilling the background and adding the lighthouse die cut which I coloured with Copics.
 

 
and from there I just built the scene forward using various die cuts that I coloured with Copics.

I had great fun making the anchor using the Prima rust effect paste...I feel a lot of rusty embellies will be popping up on future projects.
 
I wanted the outer frame to have some texture so I used a wood effect stencil and paints...and sat Bikini Tilda on the frame and added some micro pearls to imitate sand/pebbles.

The sentiment was place on a pocket on the back of the card...
 
Along with a vintage style postcard that is blank for the sender to write their own message.
 
I am going to enter my card for the following challenges
 
 
 
Enjoy your weekend
Love & Hugs
 

 
 

 
 
 

 


5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have mastered layering. I have spent an age just looking at every little detail you have added here and all it's beauty Suzi. Your attention to detail is superb. Everything is placed perfectly. Someone is going to be soooooooo happy to receive this card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mix It Up. Sure hope we see a lot more of your talent in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card, every time I look at it i notice something different. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful card with lots of amazing details. Thank you for sharing with us that Scrap & Craft Challenge. Good luck!
    hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your attention to detail is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "June Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete