Awards

Followers

Sunday 28 May 2017

...So Here We Go!...

I have finally plucked up the courage to dip my toe into the world of blogging. My daughter has been telling me for years that I would enjoy it and get to connect with other crafty folk!

I have to say that I am currently quite up to date and organised in the craft room, this is not usually the case! I recently made a Wedding Card for close family friends. The Wedding took place yesterday so I am ok to share the card with you now.

I have broke into my new Kaisercraft Sage & Grace pad which is just tooo delish and added plenty of pretties...I do tend to over embellish and have a fear of  'White Space' this card is pretty light on the embellishments.
 
I apologise for the awful picture...I just cant seem to take a straight shot but hopefully I'll get better with time.
 
 
and the final one of the inside
 
 
 
I am entering this card for my first ever Challenge over at Noor! Design UK where the Challenge for May is Lace.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I really look forward to getting to know you all and visit your blogs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card for your first card - beautifully embellished and designed. Your will love blogging and I hope to see your again at Noor Design UK.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete